E.C.D. Automotive Design rolls out a beautiful custom D90 that combines modern luxury and style with features representing the client’s personality, highlighting just how much can be personalized on custom vehicles through E.C.D’s Luxury Design Experience. This E.C.D. D90, named Project AJ, is finished in a Fuji White gloss paint and is powered by a 5.3-liter Chevrolet LC9 V8 motor with a six-speed automatic transmission.
Project AJ was designed with the client’s personality in mind. A sleek, modern interior and exterior with custom embroidery as a tribute to the client’s beloved animals. The driver and passenger seats are classic puma seats with black leather to contrast the rest of the white exterior. The Masai panoramic rear glass gives the vehicle a modern luxury look while offering passengers riding in the rear a near three-sixty view around the vehicle.
Additional Information about Project A.J.:
LC9 5.3L V8 with a 6-speed automatic transmission
• Color: Fuji White in a full gloss finish
• Wheels & Tires: 16” Defend 1948 wheels with BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A Tires
• Side Steps: Full-length steps in black checker
• Exterior Accessories: Full checker-plate set in black, KBX wing tops
• Bumper: Slimline front bumper with daytime running lights and rubber end caps
• Roll Cage: Safety Devices full external roll cage
• Tints: Masai panoramic windows
• Seats: Puma front seats & inward facing bench seats
• Leather color: Black
• Seat Design: Diamond Center
• Stitch Color: White
• Electronics: USB’s in the front and rear, premium JL Audio amplified sound system, wireless charging, and three-button garage door opener
• Steering Wheel: Momo Prototipo Black
• Gauges: All American Tradition
Unit 107 – 4930 Industrial Lane Kissimmee, FL 34758
UK logistics Center
Unit 5 Crown Industrial Estate
© 2022 ECD Automotive Design. All images are the property of ECD Auto Design and cannot be used without our consent. E.C.D. Automotive Design is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jaguar Land Rover Limited, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. DEFENDER and RANGE ROVER are registered trademarks of Jaguar Land Rover Limited.