Where does a company steeped in tradition since 1894 turn when they’re looking for an iconic, head turning, mobile marketing vehicle? East Coast Defender of course. Recently commissioned by Barbour North America to tour the eastern United States, E.C.D. set out to create a truly bespoke vehicle that honored the heritage of both Barbour and the Land Rover Defender.
Utilizing Barbour premium materials, our Head of Automotive design created an interior trimmed in saddle colored leather accented by Barbour’s famous Tartan material. Being a Heritage Edition Defender, that theme carries throughout utilizing a rebuilt Rover V-8 engine, Coniston Green paint, and black checker plate on the wingtops, doorsills, and rear quarters. Contact us today to see how the award-winning team at E.C.D. can build the perfect custom vehicle for you or your company.
This project features a Rebuilt Rover V-8 engine and many other custom options such as:
• Five-speed manual transmission
• Momo Indy Steering Wheel
• Kenwood Stereo with Infinity Speakers
• Saddle leather with Barbour Tartan inserts
• Barbour Tartan door pockets with Barbour zip closure
• Coniston Green paint
• Wolf steel wheels finished in Coniston Green
• LED lighting throughout
• Rovers North soft top with Barbour logos
• Black wingtop, doorsill and rear quarter checker plate