E.C.D. Automotive Design celebrates a significant milestone with its 150th truck to roll off the line with Project Savage. Boasting a powerful 600 HP V8 LS3 engine with a six-speed automatic transmission making Project Savage the mightiest truck E.C.D. has ever produced. E.C.D. stayed true to tradition and went all out for the client’s requests for Project Savage. Holding up to the award-winning standard, E.C.D. delivered.
Like any build through E.C.D., it started with the client’s customization requests for this immaculate truck. Starting from the base of the truck is sitting on the D110 drivetrain while riding on 20″ custom E.C.D. wheels with Toyo Open Country M/T tires. The truck also sits on a new Fox Suspension helping give it a smooth ride. Powering this monster is LS3 415ci 600 HP V8 engine with a Borla performance exhaust system with twin tailpipes. Not only can you see Project Savage going down the road, but you can also hear it coming.
The beautiful body of the momentous 150th truck stands out with a super white full gloss finish with a black eggshell finish roof, hood, roll cage, and wheel spats. The contrast between the full gloss super white and the eggshell black makes the classic look of the D110 body stand out.
For the first time, E.C.D. custom made a center console that spans from the front all the way through the middle row consisting of A/C controls, wireless charging, USB ports, cup holders, seat ventilation controls, and automatic window controls. The stitching throughout the car compliments the custom designed Flame Red seatbelts as it is flame red throughout. The front and middle row have matching Corbeau RRS black seats with heating and ventilation with the red diamond stitching.
More on innovative firsts for E.C.D., a dual control Baja Designs OnX6 Amber/White LED light bar was rigged on to the front, overlooking the eggshell black hood lighting up whatever is in front of the truck. Matching the front lights is two back Baja Designs Squadron Sport LED work lights to light up everything behind the truck in dim or no light. Project Savage is riding on the first ever E.C.D. custom wheels, sporting a six-spoke eggshell black look it gives Project Savage a modern look the client wanted.
The innovation by the team at E.C.D. helped bring the clients dream which was once just a picture in imagination to a real-life vehicle which with its size, could beat most regular cars off the line in a race and an off-road race.
D110 LS3 6.2L 600 HP 414ci V8 turn key Stroker assembly, 6-speed automatic transmission
• Color: Full gloss white with Satin Black roof top, hood, and wheel color
• Wheels & Tires: 20″ Custom E.C.D. wheels in black with Toyo M/T Open Country tires
• Side Steps: Full-length side steps with black checker plate
• Exterior Accessories: Black checker plates on sills and rear quarter, KBX wing tops and steering guard in black
• Bumper: Tubular winch bumper with Warn Industries 10S Platinum winch
• Safety Device: NAS D110 style six-point steel roll cage
• Lights: Dual Control Baja Design ONX6 50” Amber/White LED light bar, Baja Design Squadron Sport, LED Spot, White
• Additional: Hooker Headers, Borla Performance exhaust system with twin tail piped and black exhaust tips, Wildwood brakes, and upgraded Fox Suspension
• Seats: Corbeau RRS front seats, back seats and four inward-facing jump seats
• Leather color: Supersoft Black leather
• Seat Design: Double Diamond stitch
• Stitch Color: Scarlet Red
• Electronics: Wireless charging, 110V outlets in front & rear, USBS on dash, inside center console, top, and rear portion of extended console area
• Steering Wheel: Momo Quark
• Gauges: Custom All-American series in Red
• Additional: Rear AC for middle row, Extended center console for middle row, custom Flame Red seatbelts, brushed metal interior components (handles, lock pins, and cups)
For additional information on E.C.D Automotive Design, visit us online at www.ecdautodesign.com or call (407) 483-4825
About E.C.D. Automotive Design
E.C.D. Automotive Design (E.C.D.) is an award-winning creator of prestigious, high-end luxury vehicles that combines classic English beauty with innovation and modern luxury. Each vehicle produced by E.C.D. is the true epitome of unique; a one-off that is entirely designed by the client through our immersive “Luxury Design Experience” and hand-built from the ground up in 2,200 hours by our master-certified ASE craftsmen. The company was founded in 2013 by three British “petrol heads” whose passion for classic vehicles is the driving force behind our exceptionally high standards for quality, custom luxury vehicles. Global headquarters, known as the “Rover Dome,” is a 35,000 square-foot facility located in Kissimmee, Florida that produces 40 vehicles annually and is home to 52 of the most talented employees. E.C.D. Automotive Design has a second design studio located in Malibu, California.
E.C.D. Automotive Design
Unit 107 – 4930 Industrial Lane Kissimmee, FL 34758
UK logistics Center
Unit 5 Crown Industrial Estate
© 2022 ECD Automotive Design. All images are the property of ECD Auto Design and cannot be used without our consent. E.C.D. Automotive Design is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Jaguar Land Rover Limited, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates, including Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. DEFENDER and RANGE ROVER are registered trademarks of Jaguar Land Rover Limited. We build restored defenders, range rover classic’s, and jaguar etypes.